воскресенье, 22 мая 2011 г.

funny home videos

funny home videos. afv americas funniest home
  • afv americas funniest home


  • Happybunny
    Oct 23, 10:59 AM
    The new MacBook Air, 11.6'' base model. Going to New York during christmas and will buy there the new Air. Here in The Netherlands it costs 1000 euro, in the USA it's around 700 euro (converted dollar - euro). Difference of 300 euro!

    That's what I did in 2008 when the Original Mac Book Air came out, it saved at the time more than �450.:)




    funny home videos. America#39;s Funniest Home Videos
  • America#39;s Funniest Home Videos


  • Kaibelf
    Apr 13, 08:11 PM
    Between this and the Commodore 64 coming back with a Blu-Ray player attached, I couldn't be more bored of this summer's big news already. ;)




    funny home videos. Funniest Home Videos
  • Funniest Home Videos


  • ucfgrad93
    Dec 29, 11:40 AM
    "Wants to be the worlds fattest woman"....enjoy your heart attack :rolleyes:

    Agreed. This woman is just sad.




    funny home videos. Video courtesy of @Jose3030.
  • Video courtesy of @Jose3030.


  • KingYaba
    Aug 16, 03:37 AM
    I think I like the brushed metal look much better. :(




    funny home videos. on their home video camera
  • on their home video camera


  • JGowan
    Apr 14, 12:35 AM
    Classic story over at DF.net

    http://daringfireball.net/2010/10/anthropomorphized_white_iphone_4




    funny home videos. Funniest Home Videosquot;,
  • Funniest Home Videosquot;,


  • Earendil
    Mar 31, 12:13 PM
    I'd prefer a clean modern OS with usability first and foremost.

    Who says they haven't? Maybe the iCal developers are so solidly done that they are dinking around with skins now?

    And out of curiousity, what does a "modern OS" look like anyway? Is there some standard or generally accepted look for that? Or perhaps by "modern" you mean "not done before" ? I'm honestly curious about the answer to this.

    Screw the gratuitous eyecandy�

    Eye candy that gets in the way of functional is stupid. Otherwise, as long as I can modify it, I couldn't care less.




    funny home videos. #39;America#39;s Funniest Home
  • #39;America#39;s Funniest Home


  • rnelan7
    Dec 4, 06:27 PM
    hahahah I probably have more experience with guns then most people, I own 9 guns of my own already.

    a .223 ruger mini 14 a couple .22's and a couple shotguns a .22 pistol.. and a couple others...

    I don't doubt you, but in honor of A Christmas Story I had to say it :D




    funny home videos. Australia#39;s Funniest Home
  • Australia#39;s Funniest Home


  • brepublican
    Jul 24, 02:44 PM
    Kudos Apple! Long awaited, I bet they make it available right after WWDC




    funny home videos. Buy America#39;s Funniest Home
  • Buy America#39;s Funniest Home


  • MacRumors
    Apr 14, 02:18 AM
    http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/14/what-is-ix-mac-marketingname/)

    Panic (http://www.panic.com/) developer Cabel Sasser (http://twitter.com/cabel) noticed a strange bug in the iTunes App Store this evening. As part of the hardware requirements on several new apps, a placeholder name "ix.Mac.MarketingName" has appeared on several apps' iTunes listings.


    http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/14/030813-macmark.png



    funny home videos. Funniest Home Videos.
  • Funniest Home Videos.


  • cleanup
    Sep 14, 08:31 AM
    Now you can redo your setup! Awesome! Congrats!




    funny home videos. Funniest Home Videos got
  • Funniest Home Videos got


  • sinser
    Apr 1, 10:23 AM
    Lol, it's really, really ugly. Looks horrible to me and has nothing to do with the minimal Apple look I love. Reminds me of those GTK apps running on old Linux distros.




    funny home videos. A Funny home video scary
  • A Funny home video scary


  • Legion93
    May 1, 11:32 PM
    you guys are really reaching ... Osama Bin Laden is as big as they come as far as Terrorism goes ... that is a fact.

    To the Taliban, Osama Bin Laden was like chuck Norris to the Americans.




    funny home videos. America#39;s Funniest Home Videos
  • America#39;s Funniest Home Videos


  • dakwar
    Mar 29, 12:38 PM
    Does anybody else see the 9.6 inside the apple?
    Sept. 6th?

    Whatever it means, it's interesting.

    I see an itunes logo in the leaf too. Perhaps they are by design.




    funny home videos. Funniest Home Videos and
  • Funniest Home Videos and


  • Jaffa Cake
    Feb 25, 10:50 AM
    There was a lad on the bus the other day who looked like the fat kid. I was hoping comedy capers would follow, but alas not.




    funny home videos. Funniest-Home-Videos
  • Funniest-Home-Videos


  • mmr34747
    Oct 24, 09:11 AM
    Looking at the 15" models. With the educational discount, is it worth an extra $500 for the 15" 2.33GHz, 2GB Ram, 256MB Graphics. The other model is 2.16GHz, 1GB Ram & 128MB Graphics.




    funny home videos. America#39;s Funniest Home Videos (TV show)
  • America#39;s Funniest Home Videos (TV show)


  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 3, 07:29 PM
    Sheen is in huge denial and will most likely kill himself at some point.

    I wonder if Vegas has a book on it?

    Nothing is beyond their quest for gold.




    funny home videos. Tags: America#39;s Funniest Home
  • Tags: America#39;s Funniest Home


  • Waybo
    Apr 14, 08:58 PM
    http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5102/5620879322_013331e346_b.jpg

    C&C welcomed & appreciated, as always.

    ISO 400, 21mm, f/4.5, 1/1000




    funny home videos. America#39;s Funniest Home Videos
  • America#39;s Funniest Home Videos


  • jpjandrade
    May 3, 08:14 AM
    The 21.5'' has a 512MB GPU while the 15'' MBP has a 1GB GPU, same chipset. There's no reason why would they do this except to push potential buyers to the 27''. This is ridiculous. If it were to keep the iMac price down, they would've added as a BTO.

    Ridiculous.




    funny home videos. America#39;s Funniest Home Videos
  • America#39;s Funniest Home Videos


  • StealthGhost
    Mar 17, 02:36 AM
    Yes it is pretty intense. I broke today and bought one off craigslist. Bought white but am really debating about opening it vs. trying to get black, which was the original color i wanted.

    I havn't seen the white in person so I can't be 100% sure but it looked like the white Macbook did to me, a yellowish white, didn't seem to go very well with the back and screen, and was quite distracting in videos vs the black.

    That being said I know people who absolutely love both the Macbook and the new white iPad2




    ChazUK
    May 1, 05:55 AM
    No, you're right -- this is something totally subjective (seriously, not being snarky here [for once ;-)] )

    I've just noticed that in every report I've read that has an "android slant", the phrase "smartphone OS" has been used. Whereas before, it seemed to be just "mobile OS".

    I'm the first to admit that I may be reading a bit into it here. Does look suspiciously like a conspiracy theory from the outside, I imagine.

    However, that doesn't change my opinion that the figure that really DOES matter is mobile platform OS share, not smartphone share. :-)

    No worries, i enjoy the discussions!

    Developers should shun every single report of Androids smartphone marketshare as the only thing they should worry about is total os instal base, anything else shouldn't matter to them!

    (The smart phone os market share figure is used by a lot of pro Android sites as chest thumping material I will say) :)




    mozmac
    Jul 28, 11:51 AM
    Microsoft sounds like it wants to start a revolution in the music industry, but they don't know how to do it. And besides, the music industry just went through a revolution with Apple, so consumers don't want to go through it again.

    A part of me wants to say Microsoft should just stay out because they have no experience, but look at the spalsh they made with the Xbox. People said the same thing to Microsoft back then. The video game market was crowded and seemingly had no room for another player, especially one who eats Rabbit poo for breakfast, but somehow M$ muscled its way in there. I just don't see the same thing happening this time with Zune-i-wanna-go-stick-my-hand-in-a-crocodile's-mouth.




    theheyes
    Dec 2, 01:20 AM
    After the Month of Kernel Bugs, are you concerned about Mac OS X security?

    No - 62%


    See, that bugs me. Everyone should be concerned about security. I believe OS X's overriding security feature is obscurity, and once that situation changes I can see the OS falling over very quickly.

    One of the weakest links in the chain is the user, and if the user is not concerned then you have a problem.

    Dont get me wrong, I think OS X is great, but it just hasn't been "weathered" in the wild like Windows has. If OS X becomes a viable target then we're in for a bumpy ride.




    joecatz
    Apr 13, 03:34 PM
    I bought a second apple TV for my bedroom, instead of buying a new TV, or a blu ray player, or another gizmo etc... so I could watch MLBTV and netflix, and have the ability to download movies occasionally.

    I would happily pay for a new apple TV again this year and take the old one and hjook it up to one fo the other 3 televisions my house, if the features and upgrades were worth it to me.

    Airplay is amazing.

    I'll spend another 700 bucks on a new Ipad in another year or two, and will buy a new Iphone every two years.

    I won't spend more than $1500 on a 55 inch television, and I won't even buy one until mine breaks. People buy televisions every 5 to 10 years. Apple isn't getting into the TV business.

    Unless they plan on re-inventing the television, the way they did the radio, stereo, record player, telephone, dvd player, vcr, computer, newspaper, magazine and book.




    spotlight07
    Jun 6, 12:25 PM
    I had this happen to me too... I was reading the app description and accidentally swiped against buy. I got a refund, and a warning that Apple was making an exception and to be more careful :(

    It soured me to the App Store experience for sure... the lack of any confirmation whatsoever

    I had the same thing happen to me for a $5 app I didn't even want. They told me to turn on the shopping cart...I was on iPad and there is no shopping cart...but there should be one.



    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий